We must raise funds!

Hello everyone,

While waiting for my mom at her doctors office I read this article dated July 26, 2010 from Bloomberg Businessweek "Web Surfing for The Soul". I'd love to help your cause, and I have a way to generate funds. I don't have a cure all, nor magic bullet replacing hard work, however, as a team I know we can help better human life and save earth.

I'm not wealthy yet by any means, but I have a passion like you that's unmatched by most people to benefit humanity. Please view this email request with the seriousness, and urgency the author that wrote the article, Clay Shiky, suggests this group is worth a visit while surfing the web. You can reply via my email for any information you need, mufeed42@yahoo.com, or here!

Thanks from the heart,

Mufeed Nance

edited

Hey there - is it possible to give me some more information on the fund raising you are doing? I might be interested in helping you - I have read the Bloomberg Businessweek 'Web Surfing for The Soul' Article too and I have been caught in its words - so if you can provide me some more information I would be very willing and able to help you with your cause.