Ushahidi Android white-labled app errors

Hi

I am trying to compile the Android white-labled app. But I have this errors.

The container ‘Android Dependencies’ references non existing library ‘/Users/jay/Desktop/Ushahidi_Android-develop 2/Core/bin/core.jar’

I have looked into the core.bin folder and the core.jar is not in there ? Do I need to run something to create this missing core.jar.

Regards Jay

HI Steadyjay, were you able to resolve this?

Hi Jay,

You should fing documentation on how to compile the android application on the wiki:-

https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/Build+The+Android+App

Have a look at that and let us know how it goes.

Angela

I am having the same issue. I did all the steps in the wiki. First of all there’s no cwacmerge to import in the github source of ushahidi as outlined in the wiki.

And am getting errors saying: core.jar, google-play-services.jar not found in their respective bin folders.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Make sure the libraries are in your build path. In eclipse right click on your app, say Themes/Ushahidi and select Properties -> Java Build Path -> Projects. Make sure Core is added as a required project on the build path.

The same for Core. Right click on the Core project and select.  Properties -> Java Build Path -> Projects. Make sure abs and menudrawer are in your build path. cwacmerge was recently removed as a required library. Edited the wiki to reflect that.

Also, for both Core and your white-labelled app, when you’re at  Properties -> Java Build Path -> Order and Export. Make sure Android Private Libraries is enabled. This is a new thing required by the build system.

After,clean your projects. Restart eclipse. It should be good. Otherwise you can find me on IRC as eyedol on irc.freenode.net #ushahidi or the Ushahidi Skype dev chat.

Was anyone able to solve this problem? I have the same when I am trying to compile. Thanks!