Unkown error

After installing the ushahidi v2 successfully, I arrive at the “Installation Successful!” screen. When i click on one of the links below i get unkown error messages, which state:

First Error
"An error was detected which prevented the loading of this page. If
this problem persists, please contact the website administrator.
application/controllers/admin/settings.php [698]:
Non-static method Settings_Model::get_settings() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
core.report_bug

Loaded in 0.1507 seconds, using 5.52MB of memory. Generated by Kohana v2.3.1."

"

Second error
themes/default/views/header_nav.php [17]:
Non-static method html::escape() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
core.report_bug

Loaded in 0.2391 seconds, using 5.91MB of memory. Generated by Kohana v2.3.1

Third error
An error was detected which prevented the loading of this page. If
this problem persists, please contact the website administrator.
application/controllers/admin/dashboard.php [116]:
Non-static method protochart::chart() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
core.report_bug

Loaded in 0.2150 seconds, using 5.71MB of memory. Generated by Kohana v2.3.1

Installation Problem - wizard doesn't start

Hello,

Did you solve this issue?
I have the same problem when trying to launch the web app. But I can have access to the dashboard. I have this message:

Database Error
A database error occurred while performing the requested procedure. Please review the database error below for more information.
system/libraries/drivers/Database/Mysqli.php [159]:
Unknown Exception: database.error
core.report_bug

Unknown Error
The same problem

application/controllers/admin/dashboard.php [116]:

Non-static method protochart::chart() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

This sounds like incompatibility with newer version of PHP (well, not so new, but keep in mind v2 was written a long time ago and has been unmaintained since we released version 3).

I’d try to look for the definition of the protochart:chart() method and make sure it’s declared to be static (add “static” to the method signature).

Hope this helps!