Title and Description must be kept


#1

We post this for future people that maybe find themselves with the same problem.

We’ve found that not assigning the initial Title and a Description to a survey makes it publishable but it seems not to work.

We erased title and description so they didn’t appear on the survey. Both input methods were present in the backend but not showing up in the survey frontend.
The result was that after filling all the inputs and clicking “submit” the page remains loading till the infinite and the post is never published.

We’ve remade the survey with title and description and everithing is ok now.

We’ve set up a public Odor Log to report bad odor events. Chek it out here:

https://odorlog.ushahidi.io