Synchronisation Ushahidi with frontline

hello everyone

I have some problem on the process to allow user to submit a report via sms. I use Frontline SMS synchronisation with Ushahidi .

-The first thing I did is to install frontlineSms on my laptop (macbook) then plug a huawei wifi stick equiped with a SIM card. It allow to receive and send sms. Frontline Sms recognized it. well

-Next I went to my Ushahidi admin interface. And I took the FrontlineSMS HTTP Post LINK in the frontline sms addon section, then come back to frontline sms , I went to Keywords tab , selected ''None'' or ''Blanck'' field depending of the vrsion you have of frontline , went to advanced options and past the link on the external command execution detail field , then i selected the ''Do not wait for respose'' option below. and click on ''done''.

- Next step I sent a message from a another phone to the number of my huawei Sim card. Frontline sms received the sms.

And nothing. I was expecting to see the sms on the Ushahidi platform, but nothing. I have to mentioned that when a sent the message my internet connection was ok. and also when I go to Message tab log on frontline sms it indicate that the external command that i set up before was hiting 3 time. normal because i sent 3 sms . but still nothing on ushahidi . I refresh so many time. Maybe i mised something ...

16:46

Anyone has a idea ? I had to finish to setup this for wednesday at least, there is a lot of people who are waiting to test the platform here in senegal before the end of the year. thanks

16:51

(oh and not to mentioned, the hushahidi instance is already online , its not on a local server )

Greetings bartel! My name is Lisa and I'm working with some CSOs who want to start up an Ushahidi instance focused on elections and conflict in Senegal. We may run into some of the same issues. It would be great to be in touch directly with you - I can be reached at lkammerud@gmail.com.