"Kohana/Core.php" does not exist - installation stuck

I get this error when I get SwiftRiver running on my RHEL 6 server.  My libraries are up to date.  The error seems correct, insofar as the distribution I downloaded from GitHub does not have this file.

Specific Error : “No such file or directory in /var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/application/bootstrap.php on line 6 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/system/classes/Kohana/Core.php’”

Please Advise.

You can see the site at swiftriver.bigsocialdata.org

Here is the “full” message displayed:

Warning: require(/var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/system/classes/Kohana/Core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/application/bootstrap.php on line 6 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/system/classes/Kohana/Core.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/SwiftRiver-master/application/bootstrap.php on line 6

Hey sgoggins,

You need to initialize your submodules. The Kohana library has been set up as a submodule on the repository. Run git submodule update --init

Angela