iPhone App V2.1 crashes on ios 6.0.1

Hi,

I’ve had my deployments continually crash the iPad and iPhone apps V2.1. I have tried deleting all the plugins on the deployment to see if it was one of these with no success.

I just used my wife’s iPhone using ios 5.1.1 and all works perfectly. Looking like the new APPLE IOS is not too happy with something in the appv2.1

Hope this helps

Looks like I spoke too soon. Still finding the app crashes when trying to load the deployment. I cannot work out what the issue is.

www.christmasincanada.crowdmap.com

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Many thanks

I have the basic initial deployment working fine. I will now add piece by piece until I can find what it is that crashes the app. Hopefully I will find the problem for you.

I think this is the problem that they need to attend to, I am thinking that issues are occurring on all 6.0 below iOS.

Cheers,

“we customized ipad smart cover

I think this is the problem that they need to attend to, I am thinking that issues are occurring on all 6.0 below iOS.

Cheers,

“we customized ipad smart cover

"Hi,

I’ve had my deployments continually crash the iPad and iPhone apps V2.1. I have tried deleting all the plugins on the deployment to see if it was one of these with no success.

I just used my wife’s iPhone with the coolest iphone 4 case using ios 5.1.1 and all works perfectly. Looking like the new APPLE IOS is not too happy with something in the appv2.1

Hope this helps"

Were you ever able to figure this out? I am having a similar problem and still haven’t figured it out. I too have the initial deployment working, but don’t feel i am savvy enough to completely build without automation.  Please help.

Hi Skyfive, there is a new version of ios.

Are you using this?  https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/ushahidi/id410609585?mt=8

There is a recent report of crashing. Can you please provide more details?

Heather