App crashed on bulk long SMS

Hi,

SMSSync application crashes if I try to send more than 1 long SMS (concatenated SMS, greater than 160 characters). It only works if I force the app to pick only 1 long sms per server check for queued SMS.

Anyone having faced the similar issue?

Regards,
Saad

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Can you mention which settings you used to fix this? Thanks!

When you can bring your offers to your customers via bulk sms services - it’s a great thing. You have to see this article about sms services and some psychological aspects of this area to understand what customers like to hear and what they will be interested in. An article has been written by a great author, who explained everything about sms services.

Wow! This is really great. Nicely exlained. Mcafee activate

I have also encountered this crashing problem and my problem was solved by Geek Squad team but again I am starting to face it. I think for permanent solution of this problem you have to visit to an expert person.

For any technical help and queries regarding App crashed on bulk long SMS. You can easily visit our official website to know the right solution to this. Quickbooks enterprise support

You can contact us if you need the right way to solve the problem: McAfee Support

You can also take help if your facing a problem about App crashed on bulk long SMS. Just visit this website: Gmail server Error 007

Mcafee provides the activate the system cleanup for unnecessary files that slow down your pc. for that you have to know every detail about this so visit our official website. McAfee Activate

Hey, great job. Thanks for your thought.
Use QuickBooks Payroll Support to grow your business.

can you please explain what exactly you did to fix the issue ? VidMate 9Apps

It is a very interesting thought. Thanks for sharing this great thought. Windows 10 Activator

Hey, Excellent work. I must appreciate the way you manage your article’s content and the look & feel of your website. you are really doing a great work, carry on the hard work. acupuncture clinic

Hey There, Great post, I like your ways of explaining it. I also write blog, but my writing skill is not so good like yours.
Windows XP Product Key

Waooo This is the best ever site about Ushahidi
I Liked this
https://bestappsapk.com/live-net-tv-apk-4-8/

. Why don’t these items have a drop-down tab that allows you to pick from the appropriate list? If you guys haven’t thought about this yet I thank this would be a really good addition to the site
Can li mac izle VidmateApp

can you please explain what exactly you did to fix the issue ?
spicemoney.win paymanager.win

Waooo This is the best ever site about Ushahidi
I Liked this
tataindicombroadband.in vidmate 2014